With S.A.M - My Home Test you have the possibility to test yourself for Chlamydia, HIV, Syphilis and Gonorrhoea from home. A test kit is sent to your home at individual intervals. You then send your samples to a laboratory where they are analysed. After a few days, you will be notified of the results by SMS. If one of the tests are positive, you will be asked to contact us.
Your first test kit costs 59 euros, for each additional kit you pay 49 euros, each including advice and test (plus 5.40 € shipping per order).
And this is how it works:
- Register online on the official homepage (you can find the link below).
- We advise you on S.A.M. in the AHF - where you will receive your first test kit.
- You take the samples at home.
- Send the samples to the laboratory free of charge
- You will receive a notification of results via SMS
Every 3, 6 or 12 months you will automatically receive a new test kit (this service can be cancelled at any time).